Shipping and Returns
- Orders are processed as soon as they are received. We strive to ship orders by the following business day. This can change depending on operational needs and daily volume as we are a small batch, roast-to-order coffee company.
- As soon as your order is placed, we'll send an email letting you know we've received your information. This email will contain order details. Any changes to the order must be received within one hour.
- If an item is out of stock, we will notify you via email of the delay as soon as possible. Please note, you will not be charged until your order has been shipped
- Please allow up to 2 weeks from the time you place your order for your shipment to arrive at your doorstep.
- Shipping rates are subject to promotional savings/offers and may change occasionally.
- Non-coffee products may be returned for up to thirty (30) days of initial product receipt by the customer. Products are to be returned at the customer’s expense.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Returns should be shipped to: 2425 King Ave W, Billings, MT 59102
- Coffee is a perishable product and we cannot accept the return of any coffee products.
- Products purchased on Amazon or a retail location cannot be directly returned to Colter Coffee.
- Colter Coffee is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
- We require that returned products are received by Colter Coffee before issuing a refund.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.